How Desi R U?

Quick Go »
Total posts in this thread: 4 Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4349 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Male jatt50
Super Desiest

smile   Aishwarya Rai sued by man offended by kissing scene in film Dhoom 2 Reply to this Post

India - A lawyer in India has actually filed a lawsuit because an actress, Aishwarya Rai, kissed a man in a movie.
Bollywood actress Rai, said to be one of the world''s most beautiful women, kissed actor Hrithik Roshan in a scene that severely upset the man.

He claimed that women felt offended after watching the scene and it promoted vulgarity in society.
Bollywood actors are conveying vulgarity in the society, Shailendra Dwivedi of Indore told Reuters. These films cannot be watched with our families, they are so vulgar at times.
The Himalayan Times reports that a local court accepted Dwivedi''s petition to punish the actors and said it would hear the petitioner on December 11th.

The Indian censor board released the movie with a parental discretion certificate due to some Indians frowning upon intimacy in public.
The complainant alleged that women felt offended after watching the scene and it promoted vulgarity in society, especially among youth.

Yep she was Sued by a Lawyer for kissing scene in Dhoom 2. What do you people think should she be sued over Rediclous Silly Reasons to be sueing actors. Post your opinions. If you dont want too post opinion. Then you dont have to post your opinion.
[Dec 11, 2006 5:07:41 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male parasrampuria_jatt
Tha Desiest

Re: Aishwarya Rai sued by man offended by kissing scene in film Dhoom 2 Reply to this Post

Wat the hell is this does that guy want ash to kiss girls instead i bet u that the guy kisses guys either that OR he is greedy and wants money.
----------------------------------------
------Punjabi-Jatt------
Proud to be a punjabi
--------------------------
DESIEST rules
-------------------------------
Tere Liye Kamaad Bejia
Gane Chup Ke Jaye Mutiyare
---------------------------------------
The G-Jatt Experience
[Dec 11, 2006 5:23:52 AM]    http://www.chakdey.com Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male desi321
Super Desiest

smile   Re: Aishwarya Rai sued by man offended by kissing scene in film Dhoom 2 Reply to this Post

He is greedy and wants money Money Talks ................ If she is kissing him he will never say no to her .......... i won't
For you to be successful, sacrifices must be made. It's better that they are made by others but failing that, you'll have to make them yourself. A gift - be it a present, a kind word or a job done with care and love - explains itself..........
[Dec 11, 2006 6:11:45 AM] Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
Male parasrampuria_jatt
Tha Desiest

Re: Aishwarya Rai sued by man offended by kissing scene in film Dhoom 2 Reply to this Post

I wouldn't say no either but if Abishek find out he would bash me.
------Punjabi-Jatt------
Proud to be a punjabi
--------------------------
DESIEST rules
-------------------------------
Tere Liye Kamaad Bejia
Gane Chup Ke Jaye Mutiyare
---------------------------------------
The G-Jatt Experience
[Mar 28, 2007 9:46:09 AM]    http://www.chakdey.com Report threaten post: please login first  Go to top 
       Post 1 - 4 of 4   page(s) 1      Post new Thread

Home | Jokes | Music | Bollywood | User Area | Desi Store | De$i Dollar$ | Message Boards | Thanks | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
  Thank you for visiting Desiest.com!  
i